Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #18 Meme Mafia

Go down 
+6
Happy
Jaidinja
Simmy_GX
fweaks
pizza-la
ScreamingHawk
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

Mafia #18 Meme Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:56 am

Welcome all. First time mod so we shall see how this goes.

Quote :

You are part of a small community in a town known as Meme Metropolis.

Things haven’t been good. The long cats have been getting shorter, and the nyan cats are disappearing. It’s clear someone in town has been... trolling.
Arrows in hand the mob assembles at the palace to confront Lord Inglip, only to find him... offline!

This game is using a day start (because I hate people being night killed before they can do anything) meaning you can lynch Day 1.

RuleSet:

Alive:

Dead:

ModKilled:

Let the games begin!!

Last edited by ScreamingHawk on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:57 am

Vote Count 1.1

Not Voting - 8 - fweaks, Thee_Slushee, pizza-la, Happy, Simmy_GX, Hillel, Jaidinja, VynRotak

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch and 4 to no lynch.

Deadline to be determined by activity Day 1
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:05 am

Getting your role is like the best part of the game! Very Happy

//wants
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:38 am

Role PMs sent. Roles determined thanks to random.org. Lol

If I stuffed up then send me a PM. Otherwise, let the games begin!
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:51 am

I'm guessing the troll faces are mafia equivalent and the rest of the memes are townies.
Being lynched is equal to being offline in the stories? And mebbe Lord Inglip is mod.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:39 pm

prolly. get trolled->ragequit->offline?

btw:
oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! this is my first game i've actually played in for aaaagges

been modding alot lately. like the last 9 games or so.

so, lets see how rusty i am~~

time to pwn dem trollin nubs
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:10 pm

oh, btw, due to lack of rage, i'm assuming pizza-la has a non-vanilla role.

now not saying what she is, just saying, she's on my list of peoples to watch real closely. along with thee_slushee. the reason for this being that IF either or both of these two are mafia THEN they are incredibly dangerous. pizza-la because she's good at manipulating people. thee_slushee because people assume she's townie, always, instead of schrödinger'n like for most others.

for everyone else, 'brief' synopsis i spose~~
fweaks: highly analytical, to the point of 'overplay'. i often make the mistake of assuming everyone is thinking as hard as i am, and that they're double,triple, quadruple bluffing,etc, reading into every last word. however i dont always say everything thats on my mind, since i'm scared of people reading into it that im mafia(regardless of whether or not i am, lol), so generally i'll say safer things, or things that should be obvious in hindsight after reading it.

happy: will often use the correct reasoning...then due to some reason, eg. lack of information, or misreading something, ar an incorrect assumption, she'll come to the wrong conclusion and run down the wrong path, untill somehting comes along which proves it comepletely false and then she'll be mind frogminted. however if this does not happen, she's a perfectly capable player, and one of the brighter minds out there. also more experienced to a degree.

vynrotak: largely an unknown, this is his frist game. irl he's a bit slow not to grasp, but to believe and follow through on a concept sometimes, other times he's perfectly able.
we'll see.

hillel:as above for vynrotak, a relative unknown. i believe it depends on how information is presented. also i believe he would enjoy power roles as well, especially active ones, or ones that have an overt effect on the game.

simmy_gx: tends to over think like i do. says even less of whats on his mind than i do though, from what i've seen.

jaidinja: a very laissez-faire player, he tends to be more active when he feels the need to be in order to have an important influence over the game.

now one last point is that the act of observation affects that which is observed. by making the above observations, it is entirely possible, but not guaranteed that they will change their play styles.
Back to top Go down
Simmy_GX
Pacman
Simmy_GX

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:09 pm

just fyi: not going to be as active as i have work now, and most of night time is spent/reserved for scrimming cos of the tf2 competition coming up. Glad that days are longer than last time, but joining this prob not that good an idea..

also

JAAAAIDIN!
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:01 pm

SYMON

THAT IS ALL
Back to top Go down
Jaidinja
Brooklyn RAGE
Jaidinja

Dreams of : Cake

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:39 pm

SIIIIIIIMON!

Jonathan. F'uck you.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:44 pm

f'uck me? really?
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:00 pm

fweaks wrote:
happy: will often use the correct reasoning...then due to some reason, eg. lack of information, or misreading something, ar an incorrect assumption, she'll come to the wrong conclusion and run down the wrong path, untill somehting comes along which proves it comepletely false and then she'll be mind frogminted.
HAHAHAHAHA
I.. DON'T KNOW HOW TO REACT TO THIS

it's true
You shouldn't be allowed to make observations about yourself though. Mafia #18 Meme Mafia 687691

In the meantime I'll just sit here and try to figure out exactly what is going on with you three here. Stupid.. injokes. mumble grumble.
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:12 pm

why should i not be able to make observations about my self?
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:20 pm

@Jonno- When we first started playing, I would be annoyed if I got vanilla. But I don't need to say 'ACK RAGE' every time I don't get power roles. I've learned how to work with being vanilla.

That isn't to say I'm vanilla OR power, of course.

How rude assuming I play the same each and every game.

Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:40 pm

fweaks wrote:
why should i not be able to make observations about my self?
jasmine, in a hypothetical scenario wrote:
Well ok guys, what I think about myself is that I'm a killer. I'm lethal. Absolutely unreadable, you people might be racking your brains trying to figure me out, and BAM. Another kid picked off, and that's just the beginning. Wait, that's not the right thing to say in this game, is it. Uhh, I'm a good person. Takes one for the team and all that.
That's why.

pizza-la wrote:
Hahahaa, oh snap. XD Well personally I don't have the pinache to convincingly change my own style, so it's.. probably a legitimate assumption.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:21 am

pizza-la wrote:
@Jonno- When we first started playing, I would be annoyed if I got vanilla. But I don't need to say 'ACK RAGE' every time I don't get power roles. I've learned how to work with being vanilla.

That isn't to say I'm vanilla OR power, of course.

...i have never actually seen you ever play any different.
...i have also never seen you not rage in some small way upon receiving vanilla.

Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:52 am

i just realized i haven't actually said anything about how you play really. the entire game comes down to manipulating people(whether for good or ill). i just said you're really good at manipulating people.

how about this then:
pizza-la:loves to get dem lynches going, keep the game movin and all dem dere stuff happs
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:53 am

i spose for that matter the same applies to thee-slushee XD

thee_slushee: uber cautious. unless the lyncher is alice. yeah idk either.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:19 am

... well okay then...

I don't see it though.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:14 am

it's a thing~!
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:36 pm

Vote Count 1.2

Not Voting - 8 - fweaks, Thee_Slushee, pizza-la, Happy, Simmy_GX, Hillel, Jaidinja, VynRotak

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch and 4 to no lynch.

Deadline 26th Decemeber
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:55 pm

THE TWENTY-SIXTH?!??! Mafia #18 Meme Mafia 325679

Ok I was just typing up who hasn't reported in yet.. that's Chanisha, hillel and vyn. The majority of us are already here though, and I've never really liked day 0 ~__~ If they aren't here by tomorrow I might push to end day phase. (Not meant to be fishy lol, I just.. really don't like day 0.)
Probably also a bit twitchy coz I don't want to board my flight just as the good stuff starts lmao. (It probably will.)
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:07 pm

Just note I've said this is a day start so this is technically Day 1 not Day 0. And you are allowed to lynch. Means people don't die before they can do anything.
As far as I can tell (outbox verse sentbox) everyone EXCEPT slushee has picked up their role.
If you feel the need to prod someone irl then feel free.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:13 pm

Haha, oh right, ty. Smile Well there's still no night actions to go off, so functionally this day phase has the same purpose. (To me, anyway.)
If the other two have already read their mail though, they should post in here saying so. ;_; WE SO LONELY.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:52 pm

well i'm faily certain hillel and vynrotak have, because i've seriously prodded their buttock to do so. they still refuse to post for some mysterious reason though. i think they're of the opinion that if they cant contribute obviously theres no point do so. which is obvious bumpkin.

if you want info, you need people to talk. if you want people to talk you cant wait for them to do so because then they'll just wait for you to do so and everybody just stands around being awkward. so you need to talk. doesn't even matter if it's important. as long as it's not 'off topic' i.e. distracting from the game at hand.

i mean even just saying 'hi, yes i'm here' helps. instead of annoying lurking...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #18 Meme Mafia
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next