Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #18 Meme Mafia

Go down 
+6
Happy
Jaidinja
Simmy_GX
fweaks
pizza-la
ScreamingHawk
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:54 pm

and yeah 26th did seem a while for the first day....oh well. it just means you have to listen to my ramblings even more(oh what fun)
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:57 pm

pointless ramblings no less. i mean really, like jazzy said there's not much to go off. the main reason being: NO ONE IS TALKING....apart from me happy and pizza-la of course. but then we're talky peoples....

can any one else tell how bored am am with the lack of people joining this talkies time.

day time=talkies time. honestly we used to have like, 1 in 5 views was a post. now it's 1 in 10 views is a post. now it's understandable that the same person will come look a coupla times to see fi their post has been responded to. so maybe only one or two views before a post.

now though, it's like, 6-7 views by other peopel before a post. honestly, unless you
re braindead, you must form some opinion towards the post. otherwise...well...frogmint
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:20 pm

fweaks wrote:
if you want info, you need people to talk. if you want people to talk you cant wait for them to do so because then they'll just wait for you to do so and everybody just stands around being awkward. so you need to talk. doesn't even matter if it's important. as long as it's not 'off topic' i.e. distracting from the game at hand.

i mean even just saying 'hi, yes i'm here' helps. instead of annoying lurking...
yes! exactly!!! Well knowing they're all here-ish gives me more incentive to just vote night, anyway. <w< I guess I'll give Chanisha a bit to check her inbox (hawk don't worry about updating me on that, haha), and then I'll get pushy about it lol.
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
Hillel

Hillel

Job/hobbies : Laboratory scientist, boardgamer, computergamer

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:49 pm

So you want to me to talk freaks?

The problem is I dont know what I should say. Yes I've been silent, but only due to being in a first game (on forum of all things).

There! Ive said somthing.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:30 pm

We just wanted to know you were alive, that's all Very Happy I guess that's a valid point, I watched a whole game before actually playing my first. But you don't get that lurxury, no. It's all in or all home. What a Face (I'm almost certain I've gotten that phrase wrong.)

fweaks wrote:
honestly we used to have like, 1 in 5 views was a post. now it's 1 in 10 views is a post.
To be fair, a whole lot of them were like one-word posts from Laurence. Smile
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:40 pm

If >= 50% (4 or more people today) vote "no lynch" on any day, I'll end the day early.

If you don't post, you don't help the masses, making you look like scum. I suggest newbies have a read of one of the previous games, or atleast some of one. Will help you learn what to look for. Near the end of games there's usually a decent bit of analysis.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:51 pm

also, vyn, i told you about it when the last game had just started. and i told you to watch that game. and you apparently didn't.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:53 pm

go read through it now. and, like all the previous ones too.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:57 pm

Happy wrote:
We just wanted to know you were alive, that's all Very Happy I guess that's a valid point, I watched a whole game before actually playing my first. But you don't get that lurxury, no. It's all in or all home. What a Face (I'm almost certain I've gotten that phrase wrong.)

fweaks wrote:
honestly we used to have like, 1 in 5 views was a post. now it's 1 in 10 views is a post.
To be fair, a whole lot of them were like one-word posts from Laurence. Smile

yeah, so now we have one word/sentence posts from jaidan.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Not nearly as many! It's not the same! ;_;
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:58 pm

bah, I, am, dead, why, damn, you, go, town, mafia, avocado.

Bah I. I am dead bah you town I town am damn town town avocado I dead town town bah dead go am dead.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:46 am

Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 687691

oh my god

.................. you're a GENIUS. Strategy for secret bah posting TAKEN. (S.. sorry mod, no I won't.)

(ok I'd better not take every second post lmao.. I'm just gonna go ahead and vote no lynch because a] it's rare that everyone's here on a first day anyway, and b] this day will be SO. LONG otherwise. ;A; I can actually prove that this is me being me and not heinous mafia strategist.. just to those that haven't seen me vote night before. haha.)
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:19 pm

Yeah you'd better not take every second post, that's my job!

It's not that rare to have everyone on the first day.especially If you instate the rule of at least one contributing post every 24 hours~

But these younguns don't know how good they've got it.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:16 pm

a no-lynch? bu-bu-BUT MAFIA!

please don't let this turn out like the others ;____;
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:51 pm

HAHA oi I can't remember if it was Jaidan, or if it was someone else, who was just like.. "we argue about this EVERY TIME." XD Like, we're both talking about the same thing, right? The lynch-a-potential-townie-day-0, or throw-the-mafia-a-free-kill-night-1. <_>

I guess it'd be up to us three to keep the game going, then. <W<
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:03 pm

Wait so pizza-la is lynchhappy and happy is lynch conservative.and since no one else much is talking, it's up to me to sway the masses? Out,i could last rant some more about how no body posts XD

Here's an important issue to discuss that I've just remembered, how many mafias do you think hed put in a game like this? Would it be 7 and few power roles, or maybe mafia power roles. Or would it be 3 and lots of townie power roles?
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:44 pm

LOL. That was kind of the best way to put it. Except they should be proper opposites, like "pizza-la is lynchhappy and happy is lynchsad", or "happy is lynch conservative and pizza-la is lynch liberal". I don't know which one I like more.
(If nobody's posting though, then there's no one to sway. .__.)

I was seriously actually considering that question at some point, but I.. forgot as soon as I got out of bed? Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 322489 I figure mod would have a hard time not giving all these memes stupid/ironic/appropriate powers, so I'm banking on role-heavy and in turn a larger mafia. Could always be the other way though.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:05 pm

Oh goddamit, it did it again! No email notifications! Not even when I got my Role PM! Jonathan had to tell me this game started! Seriously, is there a setting I'm missing?? Coz it used to email me before!!!! =S

AHEM! Well anyways, first things first:
WOAH! Jonathan, you posted a lot!!! =P guess its you happy to be in a game for once? =P Haha
Second: Loving the Meme theme, Michael =D pretty lols that the Mafia are Trolls! hahaha! Suppose we're using rage face when we "go offline"?? =P
And third! Now that I'm on holiday for 2 weeks, can be a wee bit more involved, if I have anything to contribute.

Now on the diff roles thing. guessing there are 8 people playing, as one of the slots had like a "?"? Man, if there were 7 power roles and one townie.....lol sucks to be that one townie, heh heh.....yeeeahh....
Dude, if it could be anything from that flash thing, there is a whole HEAP of possibilities! Too much possibility.....possible to narrow the field of vision a bit, mod???

And as for the night thing, think it actually might be better to let it go to night. Coz I really doubt the trolls (yep, calling them trolls!) will say anything too incriminating at this stage when nothing has happened. And then theres always the possibility of accidentally lynching townie, and THAT is the BIGGEST no-no! So pretty much what I'm saying is that should wait til everyone posts. And if there really isn't much to go on, then should probably go night. Coz waiting 3 days til night might be a wee bit too long. Plus, I'm actually kinda curious as to what ScreamingHawk's night stories will be like, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:47 pm

Well, Jonno doesn't have anything better to do. Razz With notifications, that's weird.. I don't use them so I wouldn't be sure, but maybe check here: http://dbmafia.omgforum.net/profile?mode=editprofile&page_profil=preferences The option could've turned itself off by accident, I dunno. Or it became the wrong email address. Check which email's been written here. (Or maybe it's going into junkmail somehow? :0)

And also:
Thee_Slushee wrote:
So pretty much what I'm saying is that should wait til everyone posts. And if there really isn't much to go on, then should probably go night. Coz waiting 3 days til night might be a wee bit too long.
Dude, you and me!! Totally on the same wavelength, all the time!!! Very Happy -internet hi five-
I already voted night.. I dunno if moddy mod caught it, he hasn't been here since. But yeah, Hillel's the only person who hasn't posted now, and as soon as he gets here I'm gonna punch everyone in the face til they vote night too.

............... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:02 pm

All the settings appear to be in order =S Although the notification when Mod PMs me was turned off for some strange reason? weird....

LOL punching everyone in the face to vote bight once Hillel posts huh???....unless Hillel, or someone else says something thats got TROLL written all over it!

But got now, I guess I could officially chuck it to the night stage, unless someone really gives me a good reason otherwise, hehe.

So how does this work...No lynch??
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:21 pm

HOWS THIS.

vote night

yeah. im voting night.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:58 pm

i post/check for posts in my lunch breaks at work XD. and my tea breaks
and before i goto sleep
and before i goto work
and before i goto kyuu's
and before and after mafia games

yeah, about that.

um, so hillel has posted a heyhihello a page or two ago.

otherwise...

sigh, i spose

vote night

Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:58 pm

vote night
Back to top Go down
VynRotak
Pacman
VynRotak

Dreams of : Everything, Nothing and all of Your Fears.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:01 pm

vote night
Back to top Go down
Hillel

Hillel

Job/hobbies : Laboratory scientist, boardgamer, computergamer

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:42 pm

(vote night...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #18 Meme Mafia
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next