Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #18 Meme Mafia

Go down 
+6
Happy
Jaidinja
Simmy_GX
fweaks
pizza-la
ScreamingHawk
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:15 am

fweaks wrote:
um, so hillel has posted a heyhihello a page or two ago.
OH, wrong one sorry.. I meant the OTHER new dude hadn't posted. Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 839532 Because apparently (to my BRAIN) you guys are too interchangeable.

Now THAT is everyone, isn't it?? Very Happy Give or take a couple derps. And I feel like I actually started something! I'm so proud!!! -dancing emote; we don't have a dancing emote-
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:47 am

you can have a dancing emote in your dreams~

just imagine it's there.

last posts before mod closes daytime...noooooo
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:17 pm

Vote Count 1.3

Not Voting - 2 - Simmy_GX, Jaidinja,
No Lynch - 6 - Happy, pizza-la, fweaks, VynRotak, Hillel, Thee_Slushee

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch and 4 to no lynch.

A no lynch has been reached!

It is now night. Please PM me your night actions.
Night will last until 8.00am 26th Decemeber or until I have received all night actions.

I'm going to be quite busy boxing day so might not be until the 26th at night if we are still waiting on people.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:47 pm

I'm still missing one or more night actions. If you want to perform a night action (and your role allows Smile ), please do send me your action.

I'll extend deadline to tomorrow morning at whenever I get up. Should be around 9. Might not be as forgiving on later days.
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:04 am

Ok I'm still missing (up to) a bunch of night actions but w/e, there has been enough time.

Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 Night110

Hillel, Town Cop has been shot!
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:07 am

Vote Count 2.1

Not Voting - 7 - fweaks, Thee_Slushee, pizza-la, Happy, Simmy_GX, Jaidinja, VynRotak

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch and 4 to no lynch.

Deadline 31st Decemeber
Back to top Go down
Simmy_GX
Pacman
Simmy_GX

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:14 am

Wow.. town cop in first go?

Um, Hillel get's to say something after he died right? It's limited to those words: "bah, I, am, dead, why, damn, you, go, town, mafia, avocado."

Is there some way we can devise a system to figure out who he spied on before he died? Like before he make's his bah post, we'll say bah=Simmy, I=Jonno, etc... and leave town and mafia words free, so he can make his post avocado town meaning avocado is townie?

Or is that not how this meant to work?
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:47 am

.....cop died first night....REALLY?!?! Ohhhh man......

But OOOH! if we can make a code, that'd be awesome! =D But also, would it defeat the purpose of only being allowed certain words? Is this all good, mod? Hillel, don't post until code confirmed =D

Though by the looks of it, Hillel either caught a vanilla townie or a power role that didn't do anything that night. Reckon it could also be a mafia that wasn't a hitman? Or no? If not, then Hillel can pretty much guarantee that person's innocence. IF he can actually say who....
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:02 am

Well, damn. This sucks a mighty fat one.

However, I'm very much in intrigued at the choice of target and will get back to you later after a bit of research
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

Dreams of : mysterious pink

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:04 pm

NEK MINIT...

I dunno if having a code is particularly fair tbh >.< If they're dead, they shouldn't be able to tell us stuff that could be game-turning advice.

Its not fair on mafia to have a dead person go 'BLARGH, PIZZA IS INNOCENT!!! DONT LYNCH HER!' because we KNOW they're telling the truth. We can see their role.

It takes away from the point of the game, WHO'S LYING? WHO'S TRUTHING?

Jonno- Could just be a random target on mafia's behalf... or are you thinking a mis-direction?
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:16 pm

See, I'm not entirely certain. but i.m thinking either deliberately thought out, or revenge role. The second it's unlikely, so I'm gonna run with deliberate.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:49 pm

Hillel didn't do anything that threatens mafia, nor did he say anything to put a target on himself. He didn't even participate in last game, so theres no ill-feelings from other players there. So yeah, probably not revenge.

But then again, why would mafia target him out of the blue? He didn't do anything to make himself seem powerful, other than suggest putting messages into the death-post.

I was thinking... who's to say he didn't accidentally target a paranoid gun owner?

Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:04 pm

ScreamingHawk wrote:
Spoiler:
WHY DO I......

WHY DO I FIND THIS SO FUNNY

(and roles who didn't submit night action.. y u no submit night action ;A; )

Everyone's said all my initial thoughts.. namely, cop found a townie (no sh*t lmao), target was pretty out there in terms of likelihood-to-die, and.. probably secret messages in the bah post is not the way to go, yeah. XD; Like sterlz said it's not in the spirit of the game.

Paranoid gun owner is a good suggestion and I'm inclined to agree with Sterlz there, but in the second panel, you can see that the person's sleeping. o.o ... Face down. But I guess NEK MINNIT could imply he woke up and had a heart attack that involved beating the magikarp out of cop. And yeah, that would mean there's an angel, or a roleblocker or something, who managed to stop mafia this round.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:55 pm

^Or they didn't submit a night action?

It was just a thought though >.<

Angel might have been one of the people who didn't submit a night action.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:20 pm

Hmmmm I dunno if its anything hardcore like that aye. I just think that the mafia picked to kill Hillel and Hillel just happened to be the cop =S But actually yeah! The Nek Minnit could imply that whoever was asleep woke up and attacked the cop! Or there was a driveby by the actual mafia...could be interpreted either way...*sigh* no other information about the other roles though....

And fair enough on the code wording. Guess it takes the fun out of this, hehe. And defeats the purpose of being restricted to a set of keywords =P haha!
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:30 pm

pizza-la wrote:
^Or they didn't submit a night action? [...] Angel might have been one of the people who didn't submit a night action.
HAHA frig, good point. (lmao I like how I mentioned that in my post and promptly forgot it.. trying to set up a new computer at the same time. too much multitasking. .__.) Unlikely that EVERYONE besides cop forgot their night action though. I mean, give or take a couple actions that might've had no effect.

Eh, whether it was mafia or paranoid gun owner (or anything of the sort), we have like nothing to go on Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 121 WHY DO YOU BREAK THE STATUS QUO WITH YOUR VISUAL NIGHT STORIES MOD, WHY
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:22 pm

Quote :

Though by the looks of it, Hillel either caught a vanilla townie or a power role that didn't do anything that night. Reckon it could also be a mafia that wasn't a hitman? Or no? .
[quote]

This seems to be the closest approximation to the cops side of the night story, with my personal preference leaning towards power role that did nothing because of what the mods said during the night
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:29 pm

OKAY, for lack of any other material, I'm gonna throw out that "safe at home" (top right corner) implies vanilla.. yanno, safe from mafia, because they've got no abilities to defend themselves. I know technically you can argue power roles would be safe at home too.. but it just doesn't, sound like that. I dunno. Neutral

I guess we could lynch an inactive person but that doesn't feel right q__q
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:41 pm

By 'throw out', I guess I meant 'throw in'. Coz.. people might think I'm saying the opposite of what I meant. XD God, the holidays just make me braindead.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:06 pm

lynch jonno
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:11 am

...huh.
thats interesting. well TWO can play at that game!

lynch pizza-la

*rasberry*
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:20 am

but honestly, lets be serious.

dont do this pizza-la, unless you can prove you've changed your playstyle. interestingly enough, you've set-up a a paradox, unless you're half changing in which case well frogmint.

but in all honesty, no, i now return to the statement i made way back there somewhere about research. my hypothesis is that my omgus lynch should stand. simply because killing off the quiestest/randomest first night has been pizza-la's modus operandi in the past. but meh, refer above paragraph for her defence's

annnnd, well it's late and night and i'm tired and sick and hungry and frogmint life, so i'm just gonna put it out there that i want every single person in the game to point the finger at their most suspicious person right now. just interested in information gathering. now that includes if you think me. and dont forget you're totally allowed to lie, because the mafia amongst you will be as well. good job munchers.

also, just to throw the biggest spanner i could find into the works: i am not 100% townie. i'm not gonna say exactly what i am, though i'm definately not mafia. glhf with that you ARISTOPHANES.

...ACSII ART FTW

.............................................................O

this^ is the ants in my room this^ is the piece of food they are cleaning off my floor for me
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:49 am

as;ldkjlk;ff YOUR ANTS
WHY ARE THEY SO MUCH NICER THAN MY ANTS
(we got rid of them but our ants congregated in the bathroom and tried to take our toothpaste ): they're not very good at it)

Actually if sterlz leaves her lynch vote up without a proper justification, I might be a bit concerned.. XD Although if she WAS mafia she'd know that sort of stuff is too fishy to take risks with. But then she might've figured we'd figure that. Getting into double-bluffs again, arghhh.

Wait, no, I'm actually guessing that sterlz just received some sort of 'not town' result on Jonno. This would verify everything that's transpired, right?? Although that's assuming Jonno's telling the truth - and that my theory's even right in the first place. silent Maybe don't follow me on this guys, I could be leading everyone to azkaban. For like, the fifth time.

Regarding the 'most suspicious person in the room' (not related to the most beautiful person in the room), like I say I'm tempted to consider inactive people the most dodgy. ;;; Sorry to stalk their profiles, but Jaidan and Vyn were online on boxing day and xmas respectively. So we know they must've at least been aware it was night phase. I don't expect both of them to be mafia, but it's possible one's strategy is to go into hiding.
Back to top Go down
pizza-la
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
MEGA. ULTRA. CHICKEN.
pizza-la

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:59 am

I was bored, and we are the only three talking. So I lynched Jonno just to check if people were still alive on the forums.

And cool, I'll just stick to lynching you. If you're telling the truth about not being town... well who cares? You could be serial killer for all we know and mafia really didn't send in a night action. Or you could be a cultist or jester, in which case town isn't really safe either. Maybe you're just be a lonely survivor...

Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:58 pm

And just to keep you guessing, it's not quite a standard role neither.

Btw,i was right, you don't seen to have changed a bit. So I'm gonna let mine stand. Because you have learned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #18 Meme Mafia
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next