Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #18 Meme Mafia

Go down 
+6
Happy
Jaidinja
Simmy_GX
fweaks
pizza-la
ScreamingHawk
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:27 pm

hey cool, the pic is finally up. okay, now that my roles done, i'm gonna claim the second killer.

and no, you dont automatically get rid of killers you scrub. vigilante's are on the townie side?

but nah i'm not a vigilante either. i'm a ONE-SHOT-SURVIVOR. like i said, not quite i normal role i'm purely neutral - neither mafia nor townie. so no body kill me pleeeease. i dont have my kill anymore, so mafia would be wasting a kill and townies wasting a lynch. i went for pizza-la because she was pretty tunnel visioning and the problem with that is she's pretty persuasive and manipulative. i would've died otherwise and i'm meant to be a survivor.

anyways, i'll have fun bandwagoning whatever because tbh i have NO IDEA who the mafia or townies are.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:31 pm

btw meme idea- 2 killers one victim
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:36 pm

Ok wait, so do you reckon your kill went through? If the roleblocker blocked the actual mafia, then we'll have a shot at getting the identity of one of the mafia! But if you were roleblocked and mafia went ahead...well, back to square one....
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:38 pm

i have no clue~~
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:09 am

however, since the mafia kill has gone though both nights, despite the mods and my own protestations to peoples abcences, i presume at least one of the mafia must be a rather more active player. the target of pizza-la, who was rather agressing me, makes me think someone was trying to frame me for killing her. which backfired in the most ironic way because i actually was XD.

however my suspicions come down to one or both of you two: thee-slushee and happy. thee-slushee seems really eager to find who the other target was...but it could also be shes trying to find out who the role blocker is. at least it's obvious she's not the role blocker herself, so not much of a calamity if she dies.

Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:36 am

Hmmm nah I was actually just thinking that it may not be a good idea if the roleblocker revealed who they were coz then they would be targeted by the mafia. Though it'd still be good to know who they roleblocked....well, if they roleblocked fweaks, then there's no point in saying anything coz that doesn't really help us at all, hehe =P Coz hey, if we know who they roleblocked, then ACTUAL LEAD!!! =D Instead of just sitting here and waiting for night to come -_-

And heyyy, it'd be good to keep as much townies in this as possible, oi! so don't be all "If she's mafia, WOOHOO! If not, no loss" Coz I may not be all that special, but its one more vote townside, man! We already lost our cop and a townie, don't be lynching another townie =S
Though my suspicions have now arisen for Happy....though actually it could be one of the less post-active players aye. Coz they could still visit the forum and check out the posts but just not post anything.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:19 pm

yeah, sure, retreat when it looks bad.

also, since my only night action is done, i'm just fafin about with you lot now. havin fun as it were. so of course i'm gonna say that.

woohoo, lynch thee_slushee
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:41 pm

OIOIOI!!! Don't lynch me!! Like honestly! I wasn't "retreating", I legitimately came to that conclusion independently and was going to post but you just happened to post beforehand -_-

Honestly, I am actually a townie, what is this trollful-ness, Jonno?? Like actually, what is your basis for lynching me? If its just to speed things along in this game....ok, I get that. But you'd be speeding the mafia to victory, man!
Back to top Go down
Simmy_GX
Pacman
Simmy_GX

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:17 pm

Dead - Hillel, Pizza

Roles-??
- One-shot survivor(what does this even mean) > Jonno
- Roleblocker

Okay, so we know Jonno is neutral? What does this imply? Like a townie with no powers (he used his one shot) but he might side with mafia? How does he win? Do we want to keep him around? Of course, suspected mafia takes priority, but I never played a mafia game with a neutral? Does anyone know what sort of general strategy revolves around neutrals? Is it normal to just role claim like that? It seems suspicious to me to just go straight out and do that, but I guess it might make him less likely to be targeted? Btw, has vynrotak spoken?
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:42 pm

Ugh, I had to 'unblock' this account because the forum detected 'suspicious activity'.. should I be worried? .__.

Anyway sorry I didn't say this before I actually left but I'm in malaysia now!! andrew keeps hogging the computer to play LoL Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 121 but at least we have internet I guess. Very Happy My first thoughts were that the jailed character was mafia, due to being.. evil....... doesn't really make a difference either way though, since we already knew Jonno was power role. orz

I'd best try to clear my name as best as I can; the main reason I'm suspect is just due to my (previous) activeness & mafia activeness, right? I get that, and at the same time I'm really not sure chanisha is mafia, soo.. q__q But yeah, I'd understand if either of us were lynched. Nothing else to go on.

@Simon, vyn has spoken exactly once saying "lol we don't really need to post" |D Actually if we HAVE to kill a random, I'd rather we get him than an actually active person. Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
VynRotak
Pacman
VynRotak

Dreams of : Everything, Nothing and all of Your Fears.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:04 am

How is that fair.
Just because I don't vocalise what i am thinking doesn't mean that I am not reading the thread,
I am simply bad at putting my thoughts into words so I just keep them to myself.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:22 am

Well just think of it this way, Vynrotak. If you don't post, we have no way of knowing if you're here or not or what is actually going through your head so it actually makes you a bit of a wildcard. If we don't really have anything to go on, it makes it easier to take out someone who isn't really active coz it doesn't really change anything game wise coz you don't post anyway.

Keeping thoughts to yourself isn't really gonna help anyone, and that just makes your suspect level go up coz you don't say anything. Besides, should chuck in your 2 cents occasionally just so we know where you stand =D Doesn't need to be eloquently put or anything, hehe.

Anyway, I think Jonno will side with the townies on this (or who he thinks is townie anyway, hehe), coz there is actually no way of him knowing who mafia actually is and deliberately side with them. Although I'm actually not sure what a one-shot survivor does =S Coz i looked at the thing, and all a survivor has to do is get to the end. No mention of having shooting powers or anything. Dunno if Michael would mix it up like that....
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:37 pm

This^
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:31 pm

+2

Unless he has a post restriction :T but doesn't seem fair to throw that in a game with two new people. Hmm.

@Chanisha, Jonno did say (I'm too lazy to actually use the quote function) "And just to keep you guessing, it's not quite a standard role neither." And then the convo goes on like, "Standard as in from Mikeburnfire." "~~... meh."So yeah, neither the flash tutorials nor the mafia wiki would have his exact role, which right now is along the lines of one-shot neutral vigilante. Smile I also seem to recall michael saying not all roles were standard, but I can't seem to find that post anywhere..
Anyway, his posts strike me as pretty sincere so I do believe him, but I think all he's doing is staying out of the way so he can get his win condition. Razz Sad.

Going back to vyn, I actually really am inclined to rambo lynch him now. XD Nothing against you, just out of lack of anyone better. We've already gone one (two, technically) nights w/o lynch, right? So if we kill townie by accident it wouldn't be SO consequential, right? Surprised

Every name in my post is underlined in red. I hate browser spellcheck.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:47 pm

Ohhh....well I didn't know what the heck a Mikeburnfire was =P But I do believe that Jonno is legitimately not mafia, was just wondering about whether his role had more kills in it is all...

Yeah, at this point, I'm more inclined to vote out Vynrotak as well....though Jaidan's been pretty quiet too, not sure where he stands on the matter (well, he may have said something, but too lazy to go back through pages and see, hehe). But Vynrotak seems more suspicious than him...

Btw, what were the guesses on the number of mafia?? coz if Vyn ends up being townie, then there will be like 5 of us left. If there are 2 mafia, and if mafia end up killing that night (ie roleblocker not blocking), then they win, don't they? So think this decision is a wee bit more crucial, innit? =S Or am I miscalculating here?
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:36 am

Vote Count 3.1

Thee_Slushee - 1 - fweaks

Not Voting - 5 - Simmy_GX, Jaidinja, VynRotak, Thee_Slushee, Happy
With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch and 3 to no lynch.

Deadline 8/1/12

That’s END OF TODAY; 3 days from the comic posting. Majority request for extension will be granted as I have been quite absent. Can you please bump people you know irl to get posting.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:10 pm

Way to go and point out the elephant in the room shash. Now it's all self concious about it's weight and ooruo. Good freaking job.

But meh. Fine, lets give the poor townies a fighting chance shall we?

Vote night
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:10 pm

ARGH!! I didn't want that to happen! Was just saying......=S gah! Sorry!

Hmmm...now to trust instinct and hope it all goes well? Or to wait another night, hope nobody pro gets whacked and hope that the night story will clearly point out who mafia is? Hmmm I'm not really sure if the second option is much better than the first coz nothing conclusive could happen again and we'd probably be in the exact same position...

Ok, I'm gonna bite the bullet and vote.
Lynch Vynrotak
for aforementioned reasons.

I have a sneaking suspicion that this may be another one of those non-actiony nights. But whatevs! Just gonna chuck in something!
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:49 am

lolololol

i just realised i said vote night when i meant vote extension
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:34 am

Thee_Slushee wrote:
Btw, what were the guesses on the number of mafia?? coz if Vyn ends up being townie, then there will be like 5 of us left. If there are 2 mafia, and if mafia end up killing that night (ie roleblocker not blocking), then they win, don't they? So think this decision is a wee bit more crucial, innit? =S Or am I miscalculating here?
LOL, oh. Frig. Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 325679 Ok suddenly voting out Vyn doesn't sound so good. I think I'm gonna look at the other possibilities (casually brings out Simon's extensive flowcharts):

- IF we get mafia, then there's a maximum of 2 left, vs 3 townies. Well ok I doubt there's 3 mafia, that sounds pretty GG. .__. So we'll assume it's 1 mafia vs 3 townies. That tips the odds pretty strongly towards us, but with all these roles that have apparently had no effect, who knows.
- IF we go without lynch, assuming 2 mafia against 4 townies.. if no kills go through, then we're back at square 1 or should I say day 3. Otherwise it's 2v3 for the day phase. And then if we get a mafia, see above, and if we get a townie, then.. we lose. :0
Objectively we have more chance if we don't lynch but that's not really in the spirit of the game and besides we should lynch in honour of Sterling. Very Happy

3 days is quite a lot so I cbf extending. xD Not to mention this game's dragged on quite a bit.. not your fault Michael, it's coz people are barely even doing night actions. Or maybe they are and they're just failing. q_q
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:02 am

Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 Dont_a10

And it's night. Not actions to me as per usual. Deadline for night 8pm 10th Jan.

And cbf fixing typo in image. Deal with it. Cool
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:47 pm

Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 Night310

Jaidinja, Town Doctor is DEAD!

Deadline 8pm 13th
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Vote Count 4.1

Not Voting - 5 - Simmy_GX, VynRotak, Thee_Slushee, Happy, fweaks
With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch and 3 to no lynch.

Deadline 8pm 13th Jan
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:47 am

well ooruo, the townies are a bit screwed now aren't they?
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:43 am

O.O....we HAD a doctor?!?!

Oh man! I hate not knowing what roles we have! Could've gotten someone to role claim and then doc could then save them!
Yeah, we're pretty much screwed aren't we??

K, theres 5 of us left, and 2 of us are mafia (if there were 3, we would've lost...like last day cycle, hehe). Or maybe just 1? But most likely 2...damn...alright people, we HAVE to lynch, like ACTUALLY this time!

Alright,as fweaks is cleared coz he role claimed earlier(oh man, hope that doesnt bite me in the butt later), its out of yuo three: Simmy, Happy and Vynrotak.
I'm starting to think that Vyn might just be clueless newbie townie, and that Simmy and Happy are the mafia....hrmmm...thoughts/defence??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #18 Meme Mafia   Mafia #18 Meme Mafia - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #18 Meme Mafia
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next