Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)

Go down 
+6
pandamike
thedumbass
chocolate-toffie
fweaks
Thee_Slushee
Happy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:57 pm

chocolate-toffie wrote:
So many redirectors! I'm one too. I redirected from pandamike to Slushee.
Oh gawd...
Does every redirector work the same?

So are you all:
Select somepony and all actions performed on them are moved to somepony else?
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:01 pm

chocolate-toffie wrote:
2) Actions can get split up if redirected?
Thus the split ends thing.
Genius.

Also lol that Slushee was destined to die.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Okay uhh, announcement! I... may have got something wrong. .____. LUCKILY, everything from the night story is still intact. So you don't need to worry for the most part.
However, if someone suddenly says "omg happy pmed me and ruined my life and now I have to correct myself", they are telling the truth! Unless I actually didn't. Then I loudly call that person out, and you can boo them as much as you want.

In less important matters, thank you to rithi for also offering to read my nonexistent book. Very Happy And props to joce for enjoying my sadface line. I was really proud of that.

Vote repost since we've gone a while without seeing it:
ONE vote against pandamike, from ScreamingHawk

PS. I hope someone actually watched the video because pretty much everything about it is hilarious
There's an angry piano solo like two minutes in
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:00 pm

Actually, wait. The night story does change minutely. =w=

Quote :

And then just before getting hit, the dude on the roof saw he would be joined by another streak of lightning.

The end.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Wait, dude on the roof joined by ANOTHER streak of lightning?.....don't tell me SOMEONE ELSE redirected towards me! Omg, why am I getting the feeling I just might be a lightning rod or something...

How many killing actions ARE there!?!?! Seems like there's definitely more than two =S and a bunch just got chucked my way!! Good thing these lightning bolts don't stack. I probably would've been dead if they were! Assuming I'm still the dude on the roof...
Back to top Go down
chocolate-toffie
Silly Goose
chocolate-toffie

Dreams of : Sleep

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:43 pm

ScreamingHawk wrote:
chocolate-toffie wrote:
So many redirectors! I'm one too. I redirected from pandamike to Slushee.
Oh gawd...
Does every redirector work the same?

So are you all:
Select somepony and all actions performed on them are moved to somepony else?

Yep
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Thee_Slushee wrote:
Omg, why am I getting the feeling I just might be a lightning rod or something...
Maybe you were born a lightning rod in real life
"Global taunt"

Reread the thread, and found I'd missed a question:

mich wrote:
@mod: Can players still use their night powers when on this fatal path?
Or is that lost after the coming night?
joce wrote:
Also, if you're injured, do you still get to use night powers?
Powered players can Power til they die. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

Job/hobbies : coke....chocoholic......chip addict....
Dreams of : chocolate....n your face!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:35 am

I'm creeky ae. many names. lol

mike did redirect the attack from Hiroshi to Slushee
and Slushee did redirect the attack to me (thank you)

Just repeating the info already mentioned but only as it is actually being confirmed now. Since there is no hope for me, mafia really got lucky with the cop dying first night. I have given all the info I had.

Just incase anyone had doubts, go nuts on the voting guys. I can't vote. Why are people saving Mike ( two redirectors ae) since Pandamike wasn't very active from the start.
Suspicious

It's okay happy, no probs about not having an angel role in the game
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

Job/hobbies : coke....chocoholic......chip addict....
Dreams of : chocolate....n your face!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:42 am

General idea, it seems as though people may agree. Lurkers usually turned out to be mafia. even if you don't think you have anything to add, just say something.

Since everyone seems to have a power role, there should be more info than the abstract picture we have painted so far. What about you Screaming...what did get up to.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:51 am

I would say what I am... but believe me when I say we' re slightly better off with the mafia not knowing.(and thats all you're getting for now on that, though I may feel included to share more later, depends on how events unfold)
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

Job/hobbies : Potato.
Dreams of : Not breaking things.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:26 am

So when i said dont have info i can use properly, i meant nothing obvious, like injuries, happened to either of my targets so its notlike i could pick out anything. Now we have some info, i may as well share a bit more.

i redirected actions towards pandamike.

A picture summary, since its 4:30am...
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:57 am

Thanks orange. That's actually really helpful Very Happy

So the people targeted for killing were one of {myself, Panda} (so to have got DLF and the split thing) and the other kill must have been either {Slush, Hiro,} that way Slushee can be the person that was hit by two lightnings as per the updated night story. If she indeed was the person that was hit by two lightnings after sending one out then she must be the mafia. Assuming that lightning is a 'killing' device.

If I was to choose two people to kill that fit the above it would have been myself and Hiroshi. Actually I would have chosen fweaks so I'm surprised he isn't on the list.

While I suppose there is no reason that I should not share what I am and have done, I'm not willing to role claim without votes against me. As a general rule I feel claiming roles unnecessarily is bad. Less info for mafia.

I have in fact bread crumbed what I am and who I've targeted, and will continue to do so, though in such a way to appear like I'm just saying things to the untrained eye. Have a look back.

Thought!
Anyone that is redirecting should now redirect to a dead person (Slushee or DLF) since it will spare us another death. Select who from secretly and we can combine knowledge tomorrow. If anyone outside them dies then we either missed or mafia has a redirection (or trolls...)
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:03 am

This deserves it's own post.

DLF has claimed cop.
DLF says pandamike should be lynched.
????
Profit?

Unvote
Vote pandamike
The evidence is all over the internet:
Still unconvinced?
You didn't read my last post about the flip floppy relationship between pandamike and slushee re the night story and who could be evil. Given my above post pretty much confirms slushee is mafia then... Get on the bandwagon
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:03 am

Prod TDA plox?
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:42 am

Happy wrote:
Actually, wait. The night story does change minutely. =w=

Quote :

And then just before getting hit, the dude on the roof saw he would be joined by another streak of lightning.

The end.
This part really confuses me...like, it says in the original night story that there were two lightning strikes headed my way, but then here it says "joined by ANOTHER streak of lightning". Does that mean there were 3 in total? If so, someone else ALSO redirected towards me! So we have like 5 redirectors =S Or maybe I'm just reading into it too much and it's just saying that I got hit by both. But it is worded in a way to say that there is another redirector.

And wut, Screaming? Say I'm scum and then vote pandamike? Seems a bit...odd. You must have something else on pandamike then!
And in addition, I'm not mafia! For me to be the dude on the roof, the lightning coursing away from me must be another redirection role for it to make sense. Someone redirected AWAY from me.....omg EVERYONE is a redirector then! Either that, or the lightning itself is just the act of redirecting?
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:43 pm

Ok so cop says we kill panda, and screaming clearly has something else. So is panda a mafia redirector or is he just trolling?
Either way, not too much point voting slushee since she's gonna die anyway. Unless if she IS mafia (another redirector or troll?) and she still gets a kill even though she's dying.

Unless DLF and Screaming are working together to get us to lynch random redirectors instead of them. =\ Hrmmmmm not so simple.

Have prodded TDA
Back to top Go down
pandamike
Pacman
pandamike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:34 pm

DLF said:
Quote :
Just incase anyone had doubts, go nuts on the voting guys. I can't vote. Why are people saving Mike ( two redirectors ae) since Pandamike wasn't very active from the start.
Suspicious

Was I not the first to claim a redirecting role, before Slushee and CT? I was proposing there may have been 2, now we have 3+ people claiming it!

From the nice drawing that Orange drew us, it would seem that either I was targeted OR whoever Orange redirected from was targeted.

@Orange Are you willing to tell us who you are redirecting from?

Hiroshi said:
Quote :
Unless DLF and Screaming are working together to get us to lynch random redirectors instead of them

that would kiiinda make sense, because it sounds like they don't really have any redirecting roles. (and it's sounding like perhaps MOST of the townies do).

I don't see that there is much evidence to suggest me being a mafia, but DLF seems pretty intent on killing me, and Screaming was pretty quick to accuse me at the start for lurking, (come on I don't think I was the only lurker, and I was honestly super confused and wasn't sure what to post)

I think Screaming and DLF possibly have something else against me, such as knowing my innocence?

e.g: From Screaming:
Quote :
DLF has claimed cop.
DLF says pandamike should be lynched.
????
Profit?

Sounds like they are teaming up pretty early. Screaming also labelled DLF as the ONLY person being "Not so suspicious" in his little list. And right up there as the most suspicious were Slushee and Fweaks and I. I was curious as to how he could think he knew so much after such a short time?

Yeah I think I'll go with that at the moment. All the innocent townies, keep what I have said in mind and go and read it all again and see if it seems likely?

In the meantime,

vote Screaming_Hawk

Back to top Go down
pandamike
Pacman
pandamike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:37 pm

Oh there is no underscore in his name haha. You get the picture.
Back to top Go down
thedumbass
Bedazzled
thedumbass

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:52 pm

Greetings strangers on the net!

First of all I'd like to say I'm quite astonished at how polite everyone is! Shocked
In the other mafia website I play on, everyone swears all the time and is generally quite unpleasent! Sad

Secondly I'd like to apologise for not contributing often enough!
This is my poor excuse of an excuse --> "totes forgots!" Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 685945

Thirdly, IMHO I think that this particular game seems absurdly hard.....
1.) we don't know how many mafia there are.....
2.) we don't know what possible roles there are.....
3.) the roles aren't revealed even after we die.....
Hate to sound grim, but seems like win for mafia Sad

And so forthly, because of my previous point, I have absolutely no idea what's going on atm Question
Back to top Go down
chocolate-toffie
Silly Goose
chocolate-toffie

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:53 pm

^ +1.
Back to top Go down
thedumbass
Bedazzled
thedumbass

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:54 pm

[quote]Thought!
Anyone that is redirecting should now redirect to a dead person (Slushee or DLF) since it will spare us another death. Select who from secretly and we can combine knowledge tomorrow. If anyone outside them dies then we either missed or mafia has a redirection (or trolls...)

Does this mean that if everyone just happens to be a "redirector" and redirects to the dead peeps, no one will die??? Question
Back to top Go down
thedumbass
Bedazzled
thedumbass

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:55 pm

Thought!

[quote]
Back to top Go down
thedumbass
Bedazzled
thedumbass

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:56 pm

soz, how do you get the quote into the little quote box?
(I am new to how forums work.....)
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:05 pm

LOL all goods man. [ quote="user" ] and [ /quote ], taking out the spaces. Use the preview button if you're not sure whether it's working. Smile
We're all polite because it's basically a chain of friends of friends Very Happy I'm more shocked at the conduct of the wider internet. Gosh, DISAPPOINTING. (Though it shouldn't be surprising.)

ONE vote against pandamike, from ScreamingHawk
ONE vote against ScreamingHawk, from pandamike

Ya'll tell me if I've missed anything, ok Surprised
Back to top Go down
chocolate-toffie
Silly Goose
chocolate-toffie

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:06 pm

[quote] at the start and then finish off with a [/quote ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next