Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)

Go down 
+6
pandamike
thedumbass
chocolate-toffie
fweaks
Thee_Slushee
Happy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
pandamike
Pacman
pandamike

Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:17 pm

And Orange, I am pretty sure you weren't the original target, because of the whole "History repeating itself" thing. That implies that there was some redirecting that was effective, I believe.
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

Job/hobbies : Potato.
Dreams of : Not breaking things.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:37 am

Yeah, from my new assumption of the injury/killing mechanism, it suggests you were the original target, Panda.

Notice the majority of anything I post (for most games, actually) is quite late at night - this is because when I play, I normally don't say anything until I have something important or something probably useful. So I tend to mull over the night story or things other people have said during the day.
So me sharing info after everyone else? It just happens like that.
But since i cant pull out a lot of useful info for this particular game, i thought I'd just be a bit more talkative and see what else comes up. However, it seems this has gotten me into trouble.

Also refer to day 4? I shared first, you haven't said what you did in night 3; so your reason isn't really valid there.
But do tell, it may or may not help solidify some other assumptions I've made.
Back to top Go down
thedumbass
Bedazzled
thedumbass

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:17 pm

Greetings everyone!
Tis I, your beloved rule breaker! Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 685945

Just got 2 things to say:
1.) my night action:
Quote :
Redirect actions done to pandamike to Thee_Slushee

2.) I'm innocent! TRUST ME! (unless I'm one of those roles where it appears inno to the player, but is actually guilty.....)
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:32 pm

Thee_Slushee was already dead last night. Obvious lie is obvious?
Or is it actually possible to redirect to dead people? I doubt it. If it was you all should have been doing that from the moment we had a dead person to offload onto. =\

The only other conclusion I can make is that this guy is actually a jester. Somehow I don't think Happy would have put something like that into this sci-fi robot war kind of setting. <_<

Yep ok I'm convinced.
Vote TDA
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:48 pm

TWO votes against thedumbass, from fweaks and hiroshi
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:51 am

>__>

If my assumption about panda being the original target is correct, then TDA, your 'redirection' would have caused a split. I'm quite sure it would be mentioned in the nightstory, even if it was towards a dead player.
But nothing, so i believe that is a lie.
Back to top Go down
thedumbass
Bedazzled
thedumbass

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:50 am

according to orange:
Quote :
i directed from you [pnadamike] towards TDA

no split = nothing happened to pandamike
pandamike was NOT targeted

OR

pandamike WAS targeted, I save his life by redirection, orange is lying! Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 325679
Back to top Go down
thedumbass
Bedazzled
thedumbass

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:58 am

fweaks:
Quote :
however we do have someone who' apparently doesn't notice the difference between day and night which definitely says something to me. also i'm just annoyed at him for derping so hard then derping again. so lynch mr dumah

I don't know about you, but that seems like a pretty weak argument to me..... Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 650295

This fweaks guy is willing to throw the game away (assuming he's a townie....) for a simple mistake I made???
Doesn't seem like something a villager would do....
Back to top Go down
thedumbass
Bedazzled
thedumbass

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:45 pm

Hiroshi:
Quote :
Thee_Slushee was already dead last night. Obvious lie is obvious?

If the "lie" I made was SO obvious, and that it is easily seen through, why would I even mention it???
Back to top Go down
pandamike
Pacman
pandamike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:08 pm

Are you still claiming that you redirected to a dead person last night ? Happy can you do that ??
Back to top Go down
thedumbass
Bedazzled
thedumbass

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:05 pm

Why would I make up something SO absurd???
Back to top Go down
thedumbass
Bedazzled
thedumbass

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:17 pm

fweaks:
Quote :
however we do have someone who' apparently doesn't notice the difference between day and night which definitely says something to me. also i'm just annoyed at him for derping so hard then derping again. so lynch mr dumah

Hiroshi:
Quote :
Yep ok I'm convinced.
Vote TDA

Yo fellas, why so eager to end the game?!?

Hiroshi:
Quote :
....one of those people was bullet proof...

fweaks:
Quote :
heh, finally someone gets it. yeah thats totes me....

Hiroshi, out of no where, mentions that there might be a Bulletproof.....
THEN
fweaks IMMEDIATELY comes out and says that he is the fabled Bulletproof.....

I think they're Maf, and fabricated this whole story!

Both fweaks and Hiroshi are on my suspect list! Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 325679
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:38 pm

fweaks wrote:
hey it's not i'm suddenly coming out with this, i've been seeding it for ages.

i reiterate. it's not coincidence, it's cause and effect. i've been going with the the entire game, and BECAUSE someone finally noticed, and BECAUSE it's at a time when it no longer matters, THATS WHY i've now made good on my promise and followed through.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:35 pm

@Panda I'm pretty sure Mod isn't allowed to say at this point whether or not that's possible since it would straight out incriminate someone. When it gets to the next night try it and see I guess lol. Or if it doesn't work redirect to Orange since she's dying already anyway.

TDA you're easily top of my suspect list. If you ARE a redirector, what were your actions the other nights? Why haven't you told us until now? It may seem like only a little info but every piece we can add to a diagram like what Orange has been drawing helps us paint a picture about what happened at night, and if we have enough coverage it's not impossible that we could have found out who the Mafia was if the redirectors were working together more (even with the possible fake redirectors or mafia redirectors).
I also think Fweaks is suspicious because bullet proof is a great fake-claim: no night actions to invent. Orange is also a bit suspect but she's dying so yeah whatever lol. Panda seems to check out fine.
Whichever way I don't think we can win this if we don't make a lynch today.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:51 pm

thedumbass wrote:
Why would I make up something SO absurd???
*Cough* As much as I hate to do this, I point to the dethy game which ran recently in the minor mafia forum in which I (as mafia) scrubbed up HARD in the very first post of the game, and managed to get away with it until day 3 with arguments similar to this.

directorladyface01 wrote:
General idea, it seems as though people may agree. Lurkers usually turned out to be mafia.
And you've been doing the most of that around for a while.

I'd also like to point out that our cop (DLF, who is confirmed town-aligned) checked me out and found nothing wrong with me so nice try lol.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:00 am

So unless anything has anything else to bring to the table, my vote stands.
Problem is, who to vote next day? If Orange was an evil redirector and we killed Fweaks then we'd have Panda and I, and if she kills one of us in her last night then town wins with one remaining survivor. If Fweaks is mafia and we kill Orange, then he kills one of us at night, then it's a town loss.
And if Panda is somehow mafia then similarly with Fweaks except he's much better at convincing me that he's clean lol.
Back to top Go down
thedumbass
Bedazzled
thedumbass

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:06 pm

night 1 - slept.....
night 2 - slept.....
night 3 - redirected actions done to Pandamike to Thee_Slushee
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:40 pm

... There were four night phases.
And the night phases spanned over two or three days.
I mean, it's not like there was no time to send a PM .__.
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:50 pm

So please clarify, was your 'redirection from pandamike to theeslushee' on night 3 (your current claim), or on night 4 (last night, your original claim) and that you said night 3 by mistake.
Back to top Go down
pandamike
Pacman
pandamike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:12 pm

Not sure if TDA is mafia or just a bit of a noob who forgot about this game for like a week and is quite ignorant to what is going on. Sounds like he plain forgot to do his redirections for the first couple of nights, but I would not be suprised if he was just a noob townie redirector. Remember, he was the first to 'sort of' roleclaim. Don't think the mafia would do that.

And because I still think tda could be quite innocent, that would mean at least one or both of the current vote-to-lynchers are mafia, and are tryna get me to kill an innocent guy.

Heeeeell no. Not yet do I have enough evidence. I do admit that we probably have to kill someone though.

I still think we are all being a wee bit trusting of geoff. He did kill an innocent dude a while back. And claimed he's really a good guy geoff tryna help out the town. Why did you feel you had enough evidence to kill Michael, Geoff?? And fweaks still hasn't explained why he trusts geoff over everyone else.

Funny how those two are the ones tryna kill tda.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:27 pm

Reminder that day phase is ending this wednesday! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:17 am

@Panda
Uh, I don't think he had really forgotten about this game - Hiroshi had pointed out he noticed TDA's lurking.
Hiroshi wrote:

directorladyface01 wrote:
General idea, it seems as though people may agree. Lurkers usually turned out to be mafia.
And you've been doing the most of that around for a while.

I'd like to say first to 'sort of roleclaim' early in this game means nothing.
From what I gathered, he just doesn't read. At all.

Until recently. Refer to page 13 - I had just posted up the full diagram of night 1 and Mod comes along and calls Night 4.
That diagram I posted had my own assumptions about the events of day and night 1 - which included TDA being a possible redirector.
But I'd been looking for information about his own night actions for a long time - which he did not provide.
So he randomly posted during night 4, which tells me he had missed my diagram initially.
Then a bunch of people call him out for posting during night phase, so I'm guessing he got a chance to read back and has only now made his redirector claim.
This claim came along with a really, really random redirection - which indicates to me either he has not read back that far, or he has no idea how the redirection role works.
He is not a redirector.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:18 pm

ASDFADFSASDASF Don't you just hate it when you're typing up a long reply and you accidentally close that tab rather than your previous-page reference tabs? /rant
=-= Now to remember what I wrote.

@Panda:
TDA first to role claim? How do you figure? The way I'm reading it he was last lol.

He could be scrubbing up hard, but it's Charles; he's played online mafia before. I'd find it very hard to believe he's that level of noob even if he's used to real-time gameplay.
I think Orange is right.

Dude, you only know I killed Screaming because I told you. And I only told you because in a game as whacky as this, we need all the info we can get to make sense of the night story and all that's going on. What kind of mafia would tell you he killed a guy? =_=
If I don't use my night power at all I may as well just be a regular townie, but it looked like everyone had a role to play so I didn't want to hold back the whole game. I didn't want to kill someone who had role claimed because people holding back are more suspicious to me, so I had a choice of targets: TDA, Fweaks or Screaming. I chose Screaming, the one who admitted that
Quote :
there is no reason that I should not share what I am and have done
And also went on about bread-crumbing his role everywhere, which I couldn't see.

If you need more evidence, our cop herself (DLF) found no issue with me. And she is verified town.

What I do find interesting is that of the 5 players alive, 3 of them are looking at some pretty solid evidence against TDA (but Orange can't vote), and one guy is stalling. I mean I seriously thought you were pretty solid town and Fweaks was the most dodgy but starting to not look like that. =\
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:21 pm

I've also found in the past that when Screaming is mafia he is very good at getting town behind him (see the game where he got me to lynch someone else even when Happy (the other mafia) was so obvious..ugh feels bad man), whereas Fweaks not so much (and TDA obviously not). So he was a bit much of an unknown quantity. So yeah, sorry Screaming, it just turned out that way.
Back to top Go down
pandamike
Pacman
pandamike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:06 am

By role claim I mean "I don't like my role, it's confusing". <-- Yeah k he totes could have been tricking us there.

Hmmmm, was not thinking about the fact that he has played online mafia before. But one second you guys are claiming that he is a noob, now Geoffrey is claiming that he isn't such a noob. If he isn't a complete noob, why would he make such an extremely poor fakeclaim?

Geoff, the reason that you would claim to have killed Michael, if you are mafia, is that YOU would have started looking suspicious if you had not role-claimed SOMETHING. It is a lot easier to claim the partial truth than a complete lie, because it would still check out with all of the night puzzles because you have claimed you are allowed to kill people.

Are you referring to this from directorladyface?
Quote :

I was watching my target (already mentioned above) and the mafia attacked him but somehow they changed their mind and I got attacked instead.

How does she know that was from the mafia? plenty of lightning. Don't think she (or anyone for that matter) were sure what was going on that night. But yes, this does strengthen your cause Geoff in my books. And you were also keen for alignments to be shown, which you wouldn't be if you were bad... (But you're a smart guy, take it as a compliment that I am so anxious about you?)

The reason why I am anxious about voting off TDA is because there are THREE people gunning for him, and only 5 people. So either TDA and I are mafia (which I am not really gunna believe lol) or one of you is lying. Or there is only 1 mafia, but it would seem obvious to me from the night stories that there is two.

UNLESS the mafia doesn't know who the other mafia is.... spose night stories kinda hint at independent bad guys.
I apologize for taking so long to make up my mind, I feel like if there are two mafia and we kill a townie then town is screwed, maybe would lose straight away? that is why I am being so careful.

@fweaks, you have any more pearls of wisdom to share? Or are you just as convinced that thedumbass must die?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next