Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)

Go down 
+6
pandamike
thedumbass
chocolate-toffie
fweaks
Thee_Slushee
Happy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

Job/hobbies : Potato.
Dreams of : Not breaking things.

Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:16 pm

Hm. Lets try this out.

lynch thedumbass.
Back to top Go down
pandamike
Pacman
pandamike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:00 pm

Hmmmm yeah my redirection did nothing.

@DLF so if you're a cop... Get any info for us before you die?

lynch hiroshi
You haven't said anything for a while.. Why? Doesn't seem to be any average civilian roles, you have a power of sorts? I reckon there's a mafia redirector out there, because pretty sure all the civilians would have gone for the dying people, and it seems from the night strory there was 1 redirection..
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:28 pm

ONE vote against thedumbass, from orange
ONE vote against hiroshi, from pandamike
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Ok first of all looking at the night story, most of it seems pretty simple with the watcher watching someone who we seem to be presuming gets killed (though I note that the night story and mod's clarification both don't say that the person being watched actually died). With mod's clarification it's pretty clear the watcher was targetted and it was redirected away. So slushee, who did you redirect FROM? If what you say is true and you did redirect to DLF and it was redirected away, then that means that you know who a potential target was.
Did anyone else redirect towards DLF?

What really catches me about this night story is the random bit about the outskirts of the city. Well, it mentions a "canopy" so I'm thinking the city is surrounded by jungle? But why is that bit there at all? It doesn't seem to link in at all; I don't get it. But it must have a purpose..

@Panda: I'm a busy guy; on a related note you weren't at Ignition tonight? I'm coming over to your flat for the whoooole day tomorrow so I wont be posting then either (which is why I'm posting now even though I'm tired and it's 11pm xD ). Don't be giving anything away while I'm there haha.

@Mod if you just forgot to put in the alignments of the deceased, can we please have them now?
That'd really help a lot. =\ Especially because Screaming was so secretive about himself; has anyone figured out anything from reading all his past posts?

Fweaks, you stink of fish (to use the phrase Pizza-la said once) are you up to something? If you don't get info from your power then what are you hmm?
Back to top Go down
pandamike
Pacman
pandamike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:47 pm

Actually. Yeah. I did direct toward DLF. from you Hiroshi. haha. So you very well may have been the original target. Didn't really think about that.

Yeah I agree fweaks is a bit sus.

unlynch hiroshi
lynch fweaks

If you can't let us know your role now, then when?
and my vote against fweaks will probably stand because i think today ends at 1am tomorrow? or was it 1pm? who knows. bleh. off to bed.

Oh yeah Happy, alignment of dead would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:05 am

NINJA'D: Lol

Ok I've been tossing up whether I should come out with this or not, but after looking at the numbers again I think I'd better. We have 7 people alive, two of which are gonna die for sure tomorrow and can't vote. That leaves only 5 people, even though it seems like a lot more because DLF and Slushee can still talk.
It seems the idea with this game was mainly to go nuts with redirectors and see what happened. Thing is, as CT and TDA pointed out, it's pretty hard for town. Except that's where I come in.
There are obviously two robots doing the killing, one is angry and the other isn't. I'm the good robot. Not allowed to quote role PMs but think terminator lol.

So if the only mafia was the other robot that seems kinda underpowered for the mafia; its basically one on one in a house of mirrors what with all the redirecting going on; anything could happen. So there's probably two mafia, one robot and one redirector(?).

So that's why I don't know much. Screaming was all like "not gonna tell you what I do" which is pretty suspicious; I mean nothing special showed up in the night stories (and we already know there was no doctor or anything) so what could he be? That's why I killed him last night. But we didn't get told what alignment he was so I have no idea if I struck gold or not. =\

I only get 2 kills for the whole game so I didn't go for a random kill night 1. So the two people getting hurt must have been the mafia kill being split, which means, according to Orange's diagram, that either Screaming or Panda was targetted. That is, assuming that no one was lying.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:10 am

Hang on! I have an idea; we've got this. Can all the town redirectors please redirect from me to one of the dying people? That way if the mafia try to kill me now that they know I'm the opponent they can't!
I just have to make sure I don't miss. =\ Cos with these numbers, if there ARE two mafia, after the dying people die tomorrow it only takes one bad death for us to lose.
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:39 am

Yep, the diagram is only of the redirecting, and a summary of what had been said - Assuming they are telling the truth.
- I may have another one posted if it gets confusing with the redirections.

Also, if there is a redirector for mafia side, wouldn't they just be able to redirect away from the shooter every round which pretty much will protect them? ._.
I mean, if this is true, don't we have to kill them via lynching?
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:45 am

ONE vote against fweaks, from pandamike

I never actually decided if I was gonna reveal alignments... maybe tomorrow. x) (Well, tonight. It's not the next day til I go to sleep.)
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:31 am

@happy also, you confused me with the deadline with 'saturday, 1 am'
... Since that was techincally 1 and a half hours ago ( at the time of this post),
Lol, not important. Im just saying.

Although i'm wondering if we should have a bit of an extension since i feel i need bit more info before we continue... Hm.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:54 am

.___.

IT'S
NOT
THE NEXT
DAY
TIL
I
GO
TO
SLEEP

(Yeah, deadline this night guys =u= Sorry)

Remember you can just go ahead and vote extension if you personally feel like you'll need it Very Happy Actually I don't know why we bother, if everyone said "yeah can we have an extension?" I'd be like OH OKAY.
Ugh have to run off now ~__~ WHEN I GET BACK..!
Back to top Go down
directorladyface01
Skittles
directorladyface01

Job/hobbies : coke....chocoholic......chip addict....
Dreams of : chocolate....n your face!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:15 pm

yea even with vop, only thing coming up is mike being saved a bit too much.

and i jst saw screaming get killed, whyy not the killer though!
grrr
Back to top Go down
pandamike
Pacman
pandamike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:24 pm

If we redirect from Hiroshi to one of the dying people, then the mafia redirector is totes just gunna redirect from one of the dying people to one of the civilians. We have to do some correct lynching I think, or we're toast.

Happy, when do the dying people officially die? Are they still gunna be around tonight?

Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:35 pm

silly panda, of course I'm up to something. it's my default state of being. nows can we have just a little faith? thats all I'm asking. hiroshi, thats not helping -.-

now unhand me dear sir, before I'm required to omgus lynch your sorry black and white ass.
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

Job/hobbies : Chillaxing
Dreams of : Chillaxing

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:43 pm

LOL I also redirected from Hiroshi to DLF! But yea, someone definitely directed away from DLF, and they must be the mafia redirector. What I'm wondering though, is what has been said first night. Are there any third party roles here? Methinks that fweaks over there just might be a third-partyer. Kinda makes sense given how random he is, but then again, he's always relatively random -_- but yeah, I think he could be a third party role. But that doesn't really fit into the set up that Hiroshi mentioned before: 2 killing roles in a sea of redirectors. Then again, we also have an investigator, so 2 killing roles + investigator + sea of redirectors? Hmmmm what could he be....

He may be a bit weird, but I have a feeling he ain't dangerous. I'm still a bit worried though. This is my last day phase before I go kaput so really want to make the most of it!

and OMG YES PLEASE MOD REVEAL ALIGNMENT!!!
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:44 pm

I'll be honest, I kind of liked how hiding alignments worked out, but I get it really sucks for town. Razz

CURRENT PLAYERS:
  • ScreamingHawk (Michael) [DEAD]
  • Thee_Slushee (Chanisha) [HURT]
  • fweaks (Jonno)
  • directorladyface01 (Aakrithi) [HURT]
  • thedumbass (Charles)
  • pandamike (Mike)
  • Hiroshi (Geoff)
  • orange (Joce)
  • chocolate-toffie (CT) [DEAD]
(Fun fact, I guesstimative-ly tried this colour first which I actually really like but is too dark ; ; Oh well)
Back to top Go down
pandamike
Pacman
pandamike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:54 pm

unlynch fweaks
lynch orange

totes reckon you're the mafia redirector haha. Out of all the re-directors, you seem to be the most suspicious reading back...

Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:10 pm

ONE vote against orange, from pandamike
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:38 pm

Ohhh, Screaming and CT were innocent! Well, I didn't really doubt that CT was innocent, but Screaming being innocent sure cleans that up.
I actually tried to do a breakdown of Screaming's old posts to pick out what he hinted at to see what he's saying, but now that we know he's legit, feel like I don't need to put that up. Well, that, and I SERIOUSLY confused myself as I was going through his posts. I have a knack of missing important things and focussing on the details that have nothing to do with anything. Lol kinda gave up halfway. If ya'll like, I can post what I had written, though I can pretty much guarantee you that it won't really be much use....

Ok, so I have a feeling that night time will be coming along and I'll be kicking the bucket soon.
I'm gonna say that fweaks, TDA and Orange are the most suspicious peoples.

Fweaks I'm inclined to think might be the third party-er (either that, or DLF could be a third party cop. But seems like she's on our side so nothing to really report from that). So mostly TDA for being silent and Orange coz she's pretty known to be an active lurker.

Hiroshi, I'm not entirely sure. Sure, he claimed good bot, but I'm not convinced it all gels up. Though the set up he suggested kinda makes sense. So I'm inclined to believe him.
And with panda, I definitely think he's telling the truth about being a role blocker. Being the first to claim and all. And plus, it was the lightning chucked on him first night that got me and DLF hurt in the first place.

Alright, thats my 2 cents out of the way. Come on, town!! Avenge DLF and I!!!
Back to top Go down
Thee_Slushee
Obsessive Frog
Thee_Slushee

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:42 pm

Ok actually, since I'm dying, I'll put up my crappy Screaming analysis. Again, it's a tad incomplete, I don't think I really ventured passed the first time he was like "I've been breadcrumbing my role and who I targeted for a while now" and I really can't be bothered continuing. Maybe ya'll could pick up where I left off? Or ignore altogether? whatever works =D

My crappy attempt at post analysis:
Good thing I saved this, wouldn't have wanted to write this up again!
Back to top Go down
pandamike
Pacman
pandamike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:06 am

Haha, Slushee, that really didn't help one little bit, but I laughed at your ASCII train.

So thankyou.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:09 am

it's not her train, it's mikeys
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:54 am

Deadline in about 40 minutes, since I figure I can get away with being up that late =w=

Chanisha let it be said I appreciate your post analysis. :'C
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:50 am

Hahahaha I keep missing my own deadlines

it is now........... night THREE

send in night actions by TUESDAY, 4PM!

oh my god where is this game going I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:37 pm

... Ya'll really struggling now, aren't you? I mean, I am sort of sorry. I'd give you another sign, up from my lofty mod throne, but yanno. Critical thinking is the key to a success. </layton>
Quote :

One last performance, before the curtain call.

He slumps down tiredly, against a concrete ledge. The final hints of purple light fade from the sky.

Yet the world seems to work in mysterious ways... it isn't so bad, tonight.
BABY'S FIRST NIGHT ACTION!

We're so proud of you honey. Very Happy

(I kid, I kid.)
Lightning flares everywhere tonight, like a cone, or a firework.

b-z-z-z-z-ZING...

BUT NOTHING HAPPENED! Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 774763
Another dead woman was found on the streets this morning, apparently having withstood grevious injuries for several days. What baffles police are the words on the wall above her, enscribed by bloody fingers - gruesome, but the real mystery of the matter is how she fits into the recent string of murders. A field autospy reveals absolutely nothing that could classify her among them, despite the message implying otherwise. But then again - and this is a well-known fact among the human populace - said awareness was the first sign of the exact opposite.

"HE LIeS do nOT TruST HIm

MUrdeRs OUr KiND

... O ... A ..."

Lol sorry guys, got home late == And then got stuck on the night story. I gave up, but I was working backwards so you can't tell.

THEE_SLUSHEE has DIED OF DYSENTRY!
You are out of the game. GOODBYE, WORLD. :[
DIRECTORLADYFACE01 has DIED OF DYSENTRY!
You are out of the game. You had a good run!

It is now day four!
  • ScreamingHawk (Michael) [DEAD]
  • Thee_Slushee (Chanisha) [DEAD]
  • fweaks (Jonno)
  • directorladyface01 (Aakrithi) [DEAD]
  • thedumbass (Charles)
  • pandamike (Mike)
  • Hiroshi (Geoff)
  • orange (Joce)
  • chocolate-toffie (CT) [DEAD]
THREE votes til majority; deadline is set for FRIDAY, 8PM.

Go do ya thing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next