Mafiaaaah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can play mafia.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)

Go down 
+6
pandamike
thedumbass
chocolate-toffie
fweaks
Thee_Slushee
Happy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:59 pm

Last page. Lucky I watch this forum like a hawk Laughing see what I did there?
Delete or edit your posts to [redacted]. Sure I'm the only one that has read them and I'm dead...
Back to top Go down
thedumbass
Bedazzled
thedumbass

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:11 pm

soz, how do you delete?
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

Job/hobbies : reading/origami/computer
Dreams of : *SPOILERS*

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:26 pm

*facepalm* learn to read.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Stop Triple Posting Laurence
Happy

Job/hobbies : none whatsoever
Dreams of : solving the mystery

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:08 pm

Hahahha okay guys, for reference, THAT was probably joseph levels of scrub Razz

The game's been mostly poot lately so I'm not exactly aggravated by it.. I mean the idea is for people not to continue an argument or discussion, right? But yeah charles. If it happens again more consequentially I'll probably modkill you for the sake of (relatively) fair gameplay. (:

Thanks channi for the headsup! Jonno did mention it at some point too, but I forgot and made day phase short as anyway. |D
In the future please tell me if these sorts of things are gonna get in the way, and anybody wants more time to pad it out! (:
Back to top Go down
http://happypants3.deviantart.com
thedumbass
Bedazzled
thedumbass

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:39 pm

@fweaks, why would I play this game if I didn't know how to read???

how do I delete my posts?
Back to top Go down
ScreamingHawk
Potion
ScreamingHawk

Dreams of : your mum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:41 pm

You can't unless it is the most current.

On each post click the edit button and just change it to [removed because I'm derp] or something.

This should be the only time you edit a post in game though. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:33 pm

I'm more inclined to say just keep it here; we know Jonno's seen it, and other people may have come on and read it without saying anything too. :0 So that's probably the fairest we can make it. And then the players can talk about it next day phase? It'll be functionally as if he'd said it then I guess.

Don't forget to get your actions in, if you still happen to be alive! Sunday! Sunday! Someday! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:56 pm

"... you know what they say! We all have to work together!" "Yes, Barney."
Quote :

I'm running out of ways to describe this. He does an acrobatic frickin pirouette off the handle and wins a medal or something (I quoted that from a website but I'm gonna get in trouble if I link it to you people)
Oh, this was all absolutely rich, wasn't it?
WELL TOO BAD TIME TO DIE ETC ETC Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 121

.......... ba-ZING!
History seems to repeat itself, but in a less hilariously unfortunate manner.

"OUCH," rings a voice from the rooftops.

At this point, the situation is one move away from going batsh*t haywire, but luckily it never seems to come to that.

ORANGE has been HEAVILY WOUNDED!
You may no longer VOTE. You have TWO DAYS left to live.
I really didn't think this through. e__e

C'est day five, and:
  • ScreamingHawk (Michael) [DEAD]
  • Thee_Slushee (Chanisha) [DEAD]
  • fweaks (Jonno)
  • directorladyface01 (Aakrithi) [DEAD]
  • thedumbass (Charles)
  • pandamike (Mike)
  • Hiroshi (Geoff)
  • orange (Joce) [HURT]
  • chocolate-toffie (CT) [DEAD]
THREE votes til majority. I think. (Since two votes out of four isn't majority.. ok, I got it.. =w=) Deadline.. let's make it AUGUST 15TH/10PM. I'm nice like that. (You guys are gonna get really sick of playing.)
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

Job/hobbies : Potato.
Dreams of : Not breaking things.

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:33 am

Hm. It seems I bleed orange.

... Now what? This night has just made things complicated.
It seems the splitting/injuring mechanism i had in mind was incorrect?
That, or I'm missing something important.
Interesting.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:51 pm

....THIS GAME.

ok, so..........................._.
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:52 pm

so until further notice i'd like to ARISTOPHANES out mr dumah for his fail
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:06 pm

Okay guys, so I had all the role PMs in the savebox, and I wanted to move them back so I tried clicking the button that put them there

And now I don't know where they are

So FYI if you see a pile of stray messages by me somewhere, please tell me, and if you are a player make sure you avert your eyes as soon as you figure out what you're reading

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

Job/hobbies : Coding/drawing/music/language
Dreams of : Webcomic artist!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Quote :
History seems to repeat itself, but in a less hilariously unfortunate manner.

"OUCH," rings a voice from the rooftops.

History repeating itself sounds like its referring to the wounding thing. But wasn't there only a wound when the shot was split? @.@ SO CONFUSED.

Also LOL at TDA's sleep talking. I guess we just act like he said all that just before night happened?

This is pretty bad. We have, according to role claims:
Hiroshi: Vigilante
Orange: Redirector - can't vote
Panda: Redirector
TDA: ?
Fweaks: ?
And probably two of the above are mafia. If there were three mafia we would have lost already.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:20 pm

Wait wait wait, I think I have an idea that might have been possible. If the mafia shot was split to two people and one of those people was bullet proof then only one person get's injured right?
But even that doesn't clear Orange up because someone could have redirected a shot to her even if she was mafia...
I still don't know who to target. >.< I can't get this wrong.

Panda? Got anything for us?
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:11 pm

ok, well if there are two mafia then it's more dangerous for them to attack at night then to not right? since they're suddenly really likely to shoot themselves... which means it's all about the day phase now.

however we do have someone who' apparently doesn't notice the difference between day and night which definitely says something to me. also i'm just annoyed at him for derping so hard then derping again. so lynch mr dumah
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:13 pm

heh, finally someone gets it. yeah thats totes me. up till now i haven't been wanting to reveal my role since once the mafia knows i'm bulletproof they'll stop targetting me which means we cant get useless shots from them. hence why i kept saying it was better for town for me to keep it a secret. however now that they probably wont shoot anymore, it doesn't really matter anymore.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:25 pm

That would be MIGHTY convenient, fweaks. I'm not sure I'm gonna believe that straight up. You were top on my list of suspicious people with Orange.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi
Babooshka
Hiroshi

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:49 pm

I wanna hear what TDA has to say for himself at this point. He's the only one who hasn't role claimed. I'll poke him again.

Also would love if Panda could shed any light on where he redirected to/from?
Back to top Go down
Happy
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:04 pm

ONE vote against thedumbass, from fweaks

Three for lynch
:0
0:
:0

(I practically won't be around for tomorrow I don't think, but that doesn't seem like that'll make much of a difference, lmao.)
Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:15 pm

hey it's not i'm suddenly coming out with this, i've been seeding it for ages.
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:29 am

I don't believe you entirely, fweaks. However, I will say that your roleclaim aligns with my assumptions about night 3 night story and my redirection - so you are no longer so suspicious anymore.

Again, TDA? Anything to say?
Back to top Go down
pandamike
Pacman
pandamike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:39 pm

Oh hey guys.

So...

fweaks is bulletpoof huh? kinda makes sense. and you have been hinting at it the entire game.
that would explain why nothing happened the night before last, when orange said she redirected from Hiro to fweaks....
Kinda makes sense. But orange could be a bad redirector, who was protecting hiro..?
Not entirely convinced anymore Hiro. I feel like your vigilante role could be a very clever fake claim. According to you, you killed Michael, sure i was talking about lynching him but at the time we had very little evidence. Trying to cover up the fact that you killed him as a mafia?
But there is a missing puzzle piece, and i think it has to do with TDA's night action.

I redirected from TDA to Orange last night. So there we go. The dumbass was probably targetted by the mafia?

So I reckon that TDA is a townie, but dude now would be a good time to roleclaim. do you have a power (other than talking in your sleep) and how have you been using it?

BUT fweaks, if you ARE a townie, why would you want to lynch TDA for no reason?! Chances are high that TDA is innocent, we cannot afford to lose another townie, especially if there is 2 mafia.

Boy oh boy, we have a while to think about this don't we. definitely not ready to do any lynching yet, until i've read the magikarp out of this game.

Back to top Go down
fweaks
Cyberman
fweaks

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:51 pm

because it's one of you or him. and he seems used to talking at night. and theres something that doesn't quite seem to synch up
Back to top Go down
orange
Dwarf Bread
orange

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:22 pm

You may have redirected towards me, panda, but what makes you think i wasn't the original target? Or even you could have been the original target, since i directed from you towards TDA.
This still doesn't clear TDA and i believe he is mafia, actually.

Back to top Go down
pandamike
Pacman
pandamike

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:12 pm

I see. I still don't like it orange how you are always the last to share exactly who you directed from and two, always after everyone else seems to provide their info. You could be telling us what we want to hear to try prove your innocence, or trying to make TDA look guilty.

Fair enough Jono, but what makes you so trusting of Hiro? Why does it have to be me or tda that are mafia, in your mind?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)   Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #22 (GAME OVER, EVERYONE GO HOME)
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next